I Will Cook Dinner!
You know, I had fully intended on cooking dinner. Nothing extreme. I defrosted a packaged of pre patties burgers. It got late. I grabbed the package and put it in the fridge. I am done with the day. I am not cooking. I will starve for this night. Graciously, that act was ACTUALLY noticed. I heard a sound, a voice, asking me if I was hungry... I am hungry but I am not cooking. That voice replied, "I will cook". I said, "ok". The same voices asked me if I was hungry now. I said yes. Again, same voice, do you want me to cook now. Again, I said yes. Still no movement from that body where the voice came from. I know what happens next... in about an hour from now that body will do the act 0f cooking said burgers. The pan will be left filthy on the stove. The grease splatters will remain on all surrounding surfaces. Marks from kitchen utensils will film the countertop. Empty wrappers will be surrounding the entire kitchen area.
Comments
Post a Comment